Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cheesecake Factory!!!

I finally went to cheesecake factory and I did not spent a penny on this nice, fancy restaurant. After RAS today, Dr. Buckely decide to bring all the RIT students and faculty member who went to RAS but did not reserve for lunch, to cheesecake factory! so here we are!! free nice complete meal!
Unfortunalty I did not order for any appetizer, as none of the poeple on my table did. But I had a good meal and dessert, one nice complete meal and here is the picture!!!


Bread with butter, I did not know the name of this bread but it crispy outside and soft in the inside!!


Chicken Pasta with Sundried Tomato in Cream Sauce


I did not know what's the name of this guy, but it is salmon with mashed potato in lemon sauce. This one is Ina's.


Din's: I also didn't know what it is called but it is shrimp in gravy with potato and black beans. It has banana too at the sides, it's really sweet. I only tasted the banana.

The picture of the cheesecake, which I have it wrapped as to go will come later I haven't eat it yet!

3 comments:

ina said...

mine was THA best! ina comel~

Anonymous said...

wehh..update la blog ko nih;;

ina said...

lawak sbb ko ltak tanda seruan kat hampir semua ayat ko