Wednesday, October 1, 2008

EID Open House @ 168 Riverknoll

Malam before RAYA:

Biskut Semperit before di bakar:



The same Biskut after bakar:


Then we figured out that the dough need more flour, it worked out well. We ended up making second batch but this time we changed to a different piping tips and this was what we came out with:

More picture of the biskut:


Biskut Mozarella yang di buat oleh Hanis:


On Pagi RAYA:
We also made some other things on the Hari Raya. I woke up at 10am that morning, just in time when Dilin came back from her exam. Poor dilin, she had an exam on pagi raya :(
Anyway, as soon as I mandi sunat hari raya I ran out downstairs and me, dilin and ajiem started cooking. Dilin made the nasi tomato with Ayam Masak Merah:

She first rebus the ayam:


Then used the chicken stock and the ayam to prepare the Ayam Masak Merah:


This is her Nasi Tomato, this was the first time she made Nasi Tomato and it turned out good:

Excuse me for the picture, it's little bit blur coz my hand was shaking and I don't like to use flash for close up. My bad :(


Me? I made Roti Jala and the weird chicken curry:


Smoking Hot Chicken Curry:


Hanis made her famous LONTONG but unfortunately I forgot to take a shot of her lontong too bad:((
But I have pictures of us trying to make Nasi Impit from scratch:

We tried to boil the rice in ziplock but then the bag was bocor and the nasi came out of the bag.


We finally ended up masak the nasi in the pan without the bag. We masak the nasi really lembik and pressed down the nasi in a baking sheet and used Hanis's genomics textbook as a pemberat:


And cool it down in fridge together with the books:

And Alhamdulillah and it turned out well.


Neesun and Ibah also made Ayam Percik which was also very good:
We finished cooking at 3pm and people started coming to house soon after we finished and Ackie and Ina also bought some dessert over to our house:

Ackie's cupcakes:

Close-up:


Ina's Layered Cake:


A meja that is full with Raya Food:

1 comment:

honeyz said...

Ahaha :D Amy nih die suke tau buat resipi baru sendirik, elok2 kuih Mazola tetiba dah jadik kuih Mozarella :P

Anyway, that Genomes-book-pressed-rice didn't help me at all to score for my Genomics exam haha :D We should have used more expensive book i guess.